His simple life was so radical, that with no intentions of beginning a religious order, within 10 years, St. Francis had 5,000 people following his example of simplicity and devotion to God!
His love for nature, his simple poverty, and deep trust and reliance on the Lord are great examples to us today. Francis was obedient to God and followed his call away from the glory of a soldier to eventually be the man to “Rebuild [God’s] Church!”
Slip these socks on your feet and be reminded to trust in the Lord for all your needs, big and small, and to follow the call of God—it will lead to your deepest joy and freedom!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas presents, Easter baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by Sock Religious in Indianapolis, IN.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.