The Virgin Mother’s husband, and Jesus’ foster father, St. Joseph was a humble and gentle soul who is a great example of how to be a husband and spouse. We know little about his life other than that he was a carpenter and faithfully responded to God’s prompting, such as taking Mary as his wife even when he learned she was pregnant, and fleeing to Egypt when Jesus was a newborn to keep him and Mary safe.
Check out the carpenter's square in the pattern and the empty quotes on the bottom of this sock. St. Joseph didn't say much...well anything we know of, but we have so much to learn from him.
Wear these socks and ask for St. Joseph's intercession all day long!
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas presents, Easter baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by Sock Religious in Indianapolis, IN.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.