When you see the “A” & “M” intertwined you may think: Ave Maria, Latin for Hail Mary, the words of honor the angel Gabriel used to first address the Virgin at the Annunciation. However, the original meaning of this Marian symbol represents the latin phrase, “Auspice Maria,” meaning, “under the protection of Mary.”
In many Marian images, Mary is seen stomping on the head of the serpent, representing Satan. Wear these socks and remember to call upon Mary to protect you from the attacks of the evil one and draw you closer to her Son!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas presents, Easter baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by Sock Religious in Indianapolis, IN.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.