Mary’s instructions to Juan Diego to build a temple was faced with skepticism by the bishop. To prove that this request was of God, Mary told Juan to gather roses on the hill to take to the bishop. Juan followed her instructions and when he lowered the roses to the ground, he and the bishop were astonished at what they saw: an exquisite image of Our Lady on his tilma. There are various miracles associated with the image on the tilma which is still on display today in Mexico City.
Rock these fun, bright-colored socks and remind yourself of the miraculous power of God and to trust in Mary’s faithful intercession!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas presents, Easter baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by Sock Religious in Indianapolis, IN.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.