The perfect sock for the season of Christmas, which (fun fact!) doesn’t end on December 25! As Catholics, we celebrate Christmas as an Octave (for eight whole days!) and the season continues through the Feast of the Baptism of Jesus on January 6.
But don’t only wear these socks during Christmas! Wear them year-round as a reminder of the Incarnation of God. God became man to better relate to and love us, and to earn us our salvation! Remember how humbly our Lord came to us, laid in a feed box in manger surrounded by cattle, and be reminded to live that same spirit of humility!
- The Largest Catholic Sock Company… probably.
- Tens of thousands of people are already wearing our socks.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas presents, Easter baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by Sock Religious in Indianapolis, IN.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.